Compact sliding table saw MBS 250 is specifically designed for cutting natural wood, plywood, and other materials. Its compact size and sturdy structure make it ideal for stabilizing operations and improving production efficiency in businesses.
INTRODUCING THE COMPACT SLIDING TABLE SAW
Features of the compact sliding table saw
- This machine’s work table is constructed with durable cast iron to guarantee precise product results during machining.
- It has a high-powered TEFC 3HP engine and an overload-protected magnetic switch.
- The chassis is robustly built for optimal stability, and an optional 4′ x 8′ sliding table is available.
- When certain tools are attached, the machine can make cuts of various sizes, including groove and groove cuts.
- The dado and dado insert are also optional features.
- Precision fences are included to aid in cutting with accuracy, and an extra guide sieve is available as well.
Advantage of small sliding table saw
- Sliding table saw with one main saw blade that is specialized for cutting natural wood, plywood, and other materials.
- This machine is designed to be compact and suitable for factories with limited space.
- It can cut a variety of sizes and products, including chair covers, panels, and boards at a 45-degree angle.
Specifications of mini sliding table saw
|Diameter saw blade||: 250 mm|
|Max. depth of cut at 900||: 76 mm|
|Max. depth of cut at 450||: 50.8 mm|
|Arbor diameter||: 5/8”|
|Arbor speed||: 4200 rpm|
|Table size||: 915 x 685 mm|
|Table height||: 857 mm|
|Sliding table capacity||: 914 x 1828 mm|
|Max. rip to right of blade||: 635 mm|
|Motor||: 3 HP|
|Net weight||: 185 Kg|
|Gross weight||: 225 kg|
|Packing size||: 736.6 x 914|
>>> See more: Double blade sliding table saw 3200mm