Coat stand main pole side tapping drilling machine SM 16D
Introduction of coat stand main pole side tapping drilling machine
– The drilling and tapping actions can be finished simultaneously, with an accurate hole position. This machine satisfies all requirements for making the bottom of hat and coat stands.
– This machine is easy to control.
– The machine is designed with a compact, space saving structure.
– The user interface is clear and easy to operate.
– The high-quality motors make the operation smooth and stable.
– The electric circuit is designed to showcase the quality and ensure the system makes operation simple and convenient.
– The machine is used for drilling and tapping processes to make both ends in the main wooden rod in hat and coat stands.
– The clamps can be customized for drilling, and tap the bottom of the stand. Loading and unloading processes are automatically operated, which will increase production efficiency.
– A single machine can handle up to 1,000 pieces of wood in 8 hours.
|Drilling motor||: 1.5 kw x 2|
|Tapping motor||: 0.75 kw x 2|
|Servo motor||: 400 w|
|Effective processing length||: 300-600 mm|
|Mechanical dimensions||: 2500 × 2000 × 1500 mm|
|Weight||: about 600kg|
See more: Multi horizontal drilling machine