Double end boring machine (vertical & horizontal) that can drill both ends and top surfaces simultaneously, both vertically and horizontally.
Introduction of double end boring machine (vertical & horizontal)
Features of double end boring machine (vertical & horizontal)
- The double end boring machine is imported from Taiwan. The machine design is simple but the working efficiency is very high.
- The machine body is designed with a solid frame, and the engine operates stably with high capacity, achieving high efficiency.
- The multi horizontal drilling machine is designed with 4 drilling clusters: including 2 top-down drilling clusters, and 2 horizontal drilling clusters at both ends.
- The drilling machine can drill both ends and the top at the same time.
- Drilling cluster performs 2-way vertical drilling and horizontal drilling.
- Pneumatic workpiece clamping system helps hold the workpiece tightly during machining.
- Push button working screen helps workers easily operate the machine.
Specifications of double end boring machine (vertical & horizontal)
|Spindle motor ( horizontal)||2 hp x 2|
|Spindle motor ( vertical)||1 hp x 2|
|Spindle speed||3000 rpm|
|Head in line max. distance between drills||2600 mm|
|Head in line min. distance between drills||280 mm|
|Head at parallel max. distance between drills||2100 mm|
|Head at parallel min. distance between drills||300mm|
|Max. borning depth||80 mm|
|Vertical spindle travel||80 mm|
|Vertical boring troke travel||60 mm|
|Horizontal spindle travel||100 mm|
|Clamp cylinder||2 pcs|
|Max spindle to table distance||60 mm|
|Air presure||5.6 kg/cm2|
|Machine size||3100 x 750 x 1600 mm|
|Packing size||3200 x 830 x 1780 mm|
|Net weight||800 kg|
|Gross weight||1050 kg|
Video of operating a 2-head horizontal and vertical drilling machine
Latest double end boring machine (vertical & horizontal) price
If you need the latest and most up-to-date price list, simply reach out to us using the contact information below. Our staff is always available to offer free assistance and support.
Furthermore, if you’d like to see our modern machines in action, you’re welcome to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City.
With over 20 years of experience in the woodworking machine supply sector, Quoc Duy is confident in providing high-quality products to our valued customers.