Boring and inserting machines KB INSIDER DOOR
INTRODUCTION OF BORING AND INSERTING MACHINES
Drilling machine application
- Boring from below with hinge chuck
- Boring from above and/or below for handles, knobs, bumpers, etc
- Insertion of hinges and bumpers
- Horizontal boring for and hinges
Machine structure of boring and inserting machines
- The machine features a lower boring head with 7 spindles on the Y axis and 3 on the X axis.
- It also includes an upper beam unit with a boring head that has 7 spindles on the Y axis and 3 on the X axis, as well as a milling unit with a power of 5.5 kW.
- The insertion operations are precise, reliable, and constant due to the press-fit pick-up system that operates on a fixed beam.
- The machine can insert up to 3 different types of hinges.
- The insertion unit is powered by a vibrating feeder (maximum 2) and a vertical gravity feeder to provide the machine with maximum autonomy and reduce the need for operator intervention.
- The panel handling system with controlled clamps has been designed to prevent any positioning errors and to handle delicate panels more efficiently.
- The pressers secure the panel during machining without scratching it and without compromising machine productivity.
- The user interface PC with the Windows operating system is integrated with management software packages and network systems available on the market.
- The machine can be used easily and intuitively thanks to many functions such as the assisted graphic editor, parametric programming, machining head graphic tooling, the import of files in DXF and CID format, and many others.
details of boring and inserting machines
Specifications of boring and inserting machines
|Work table height
|Spindle rotation speed
|X/Y/Z axis speed
|Actual working field length
|Actual working field width
|97-800 (240-800 with hinges inserted)
|Actual working field height
LATEST BORING AND INSERTING MACHINES PRICE
Looking for high-quality woodworking machines at reasonable prices? Look no further than Quoc Duy. Our team of skilled sales specialists will work with you to identify the perfect solution that meets your specific needs and budget.
- To get in touch with us, simply call our hotline at 0903 600 113.
- Alternatively, you can visit our location at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see our machinery in action.
- If you prefer to email us, you can do so at email@example.com.
- And don’t forget to visit our website at www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn to stay up-to-date with our latest products.
We exclusively offer the finest EU woodworking machines from trusted brands like Biesse, Pade, and SCM.
At Quoc Duy, we are committed to providing you with exceptional service and high-quality products. Contact us today to learn how we can help you with your woodworking needs.