BORING AND INSERTING MACHINE
- Boring from below with hinge chuck
- Boring from above and/or below for handles, knobs, bumpers, etc
- Insertion of hinges and bumpers
- Horizontal boring for anuba hinges
- Lower boring head with 7 spindles on the Y axis and 3 on the X axis.
- Upper beam unit complete with boring head with 7 spindles on the Y axis and 3 on the X axis, and a milling unit of 5.5 kW
- Insertion operations are precise, reliable and constant thanks to the press-fit pick-up system that operates on a fixed beam. Up to 3 different types of hinge can be inserted.
- The insertion unit is powered by a vibrating feeder (maximum 2) and a vertical gravity feeder to provide the machine with the greatest possible autonomy and minimise the need for operator intervention.
- The panel handling system with controlled clamps has been specifically designed to prevent any positioning errors and to better handle the machining of delicate panels.
- The pressers secure the panel during machining without scratching it and without compromising machine productivity
- The user interface PC with Windows operating system is perfectly integrated with management software packages and network systems available on the market. Many functions such as assisted graphic editor, parametric programming, machining head graphic tooling, the import of files in DXF and CID format – and many others – enable the machine to be used in an easy, intuitive way
|Work table height|
|Spindle rotation speed|
|X/Y/Z axis speed|
|Actual working field length|
|Actual working field width|
97-800 (240-800 với bản lề được chèn vào)
|Actual working field height|