Belt sander machine is a widely used sanding machine used to polish and smooth wood surfaces. Can be processed on MDF, MFC, and all types of plywood, ensuring the surface after treatment is of high quality.
Introduction of belt sander machine
Features of belt sander machine
- 2-axis 7-inch barrel sander with a sturdy machine frame made from high-quality materials
- The sanding machine is designed with 2 shafts, a sturdy body, and low noise during operation.
- Equipped with an anti-backlash system – safe for the operator
- High-quality heat-resistant conveyor belt
- Large diameter sanding shaft provides high sanding efficiency
- The latest technology touch screen displays machine status and detailed error messages right on the screen to help operators be proactive in troubleshooting.
- Electrical components from SIEMENS – GERMANY, Airtac compressed air system – Taiwan
- The shaft brake limit switch when sanding flows to the shaft end from Omron – Japan
- The shaft structure is simple, easy to clean, and replace
- The brush roller cleans the surface. Placed at the end of the machine, this roller is used to clean the product surface
- Speed adjustment by inverter. Easy sanding belt speed change provides multiple speeds for different materials.
Specifications of belt sander machine
|Max. Working width||: 700 mm|
|Min. Working length||: 490 mm|
|Working thinkness||: 2 – 160 mm|
|Dimension of abrasive belt||: 730 x 1900 mm|
|Feeding speed||: 5 – 30 m/min|
|Motor #1||: 18.5 kw|
|Motor #2||: 11 kw|
|Conveyor motor||: 1.5 kw|
|Lift table motor||: 0.37 kw|
|Rush roller motor||: 0.37 kw|
|Air pressure||: 0.6 Mpa|
|Exhaust volume requirement||: 5500 m3/h|
|Total power||: 35.74 Kw|
|Machine size||: 1363 x 2164 x 1980 mm|
|Net weight||: 2200 kg|
Video of of belt sander machine
How to use a belt sander machine safely and effectively
- Do not open or remove the protective cover during processing
- Measure workpiece thickness before machining
- Before turning on the power switch, make sure all other switches are turned off.
- When starting the sanding shaft, pay attention to the ammeter, and wait for the current intensity of shaft 1 to decrease before starting shaft 2.
- Check the sandpaper regularly, if the sandpaper is damaged, replace it promptly.
- After each working day, dust must be sprayed inside and outside the belt sander machine.
Things to know when buying a wide belt sanders
In order to meet the diverse needs of each customer, there are many types of wide belt sanders tea machines on the market:
- By size: 6 inch, 7 inch barrel sanding machine, 1m, 1m3 size sander,…
- By number of axes: 1-axis sander, 2-axis sander, 3-axis sander,…
The wide belt sanders operates on the principle: of starting the workpiece winding conveyor, and applying pressure to the sandpaper to quickly and effectively smooth the workpiece surface. In addition, the machine is also equipped with a polishing brush, sweeping away dust to help the finished product after sanding meet the requirements.
There are many types of wide belt sanders offered on the market today: planer shaft sanders, paint sanders, veneer sanders, upper and lower barrel sanders, triple head wide belt sander 700mm,..
When buying a liquidated sander, the price will often be cheaper, but along with that, many issues make many people hesitate.
- The origin and origin of the barrel sander is unclear.
- Installation support and operating instructions are not professional.
- Warranty and maintenance policies are not guaranteed.
- For those who do not have much experience viewing machines, it is easy to buy machines that are too damaged.
- Shelf life is not long.
There are many types of barrel sanding machines with different numbers of shafts:
- 2-shaft sander: includes 1 demolition shaft and 1 fine sanding shaft.
- 3-axis sanding machine: includes 1 grinding shaft, fine sanding shaft, and fine sanding shaft.
- Planing shaft sanding machine: includes 1 demolition planing shaft, 1 fine sanding shaft, and 1 fine sanding shaft.
Video of belt sander machine operation
Latest belt sander machine price
Quoc Duy provides a variety of different lines of woodworking machine to ensure we meet your production needs. To receive the fastest and most detailed quote and in-depth consultation, you can contact us. through the following information:
You can also come directly to our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see the operating process of the most modern machines currently.
As one of the most reputable suppliers of woodworking machines in the Vietnamese market. Quoc Duy always gives customers the best experience throughout the process before, during, and after purchasing the product.
What benefits do you get when buying a belt sander machine at Quoc Duy?
- Enjoy a warranty policy of up to 12 months, support for belt sander machine maintenance during the warranty period
- Free installation and operating instructions for the belt sander machine
- Machine components are guaranteed to be genuine to help the belt sander machine operate stably without affecting the production process
- Experienced technical team quickly solves problems that arise during belt sander machine operation