3 – SPINDLE (LINEAR) BORING HEAD
3 – spindle (linear) boring head is also known as a straight 3-bit drill, 2-bit adjustable drill head.
– It carries Longer brand from Taiwan.
– Designed meticulously, produced on modern technology lines, quality assurance.
– The design with 3 drill bits allows to drill 3 at the same time. Called where to drill 3 bits because the drill head is attached to 3 drill bits respectively.
– Considered as the connecting part that helps link the drill and drill together.
– Ensuring usability on most drilling machines on the market today.
– Distance betsween adjustable shafts: Ø14 – Ø200mm. The largest drilling capacity for wood: Ø10 – Ø50mm.
– The drill runs at high speed up to 5500RPM.
|Max. capacity||Ø 10||Ø 15||Ø 20||Ø 30||Ø 50|
|Thread||m8x1.25 m10x1.5||m8x1.25 m10x1.5||m8x1.25 m10x1.5||m8x .25 m10x1.5||m8x1.25 m10x1.5|
Some notes when selecting – remove the drill head longer
– Ensure the drill head is genuine, has a clear source of origin angle.
– The drill head is correct, no cracks, …
– The ability to remove the drill bit is to install the planer easily.
– When installing, it is necessary to ensure the stability, not be loose or shake the drill bit when machining.
– Ensuring the standard rotation speed, good power transmission to ensure that the mortise is beautiful, fast, and standard.