Wide and heavy profiled sander uses rows of format brush shafts to provide the best sanding results.
Introduction of wide and heavy profiled sander
Features of wide and heavy profiled sander
- The SM 1300-6S 6-axis brush sander consists of 6 rows of axes with specialized features for effective sanding.
- It has 2 sanding brush shafts that rotate horizontally towards the conveyor belt, along with 2 rows of horizontal shafts that rub vertically in the direction of the conveyor belt.
- Additionally, it has 2 360-degree rotating disc sanding shafts that are ideal for profile sanding.
- This wide and heavy profiled sander is perfect for sanding doors, veneer boards, primer-painted boards, sheet formats with profiles on the surface, and more.
- It applies 2-way sanding technology, integrating 2 different roughness levels on 1 axis.
- You can choose the direction of rotation of the shaft that best suits the product that needs to be sanded and smoothed.
- The 6-axis brush sander saves time and effort by making rough and fine sanding more convenient, without requiring frequent sandpaper changes.
- The rotation brush sander machine semac has a working width of up to 1300 mm, making it suitable for various sanding applications.
Specifications of wide and heavy profiled sander
|Max. width of workpiece
|Min. length of workpiece
|Maximum processing height
|10 -100 mm
|Height of working table
|Conveyor machine power
|380 V 50 Hz
|Ø150 mm x 5
|4330 x 2200 x 2100 mm