Vacuum technology paint machine
– A: Paint savings: Paint usage rate is over 97%, paint savings of about 60% compared to manual spraying. It is possible to adjust the thickness of the paint film at will from 20 to 80g /m².
– B: Environmental protection During work, paint is circulated in a limited space, no leakage and no emissions, which is more beneficial for the protection of the environment and workers’ health.
– C: The production capacity of the equipment is equivalent to approximately five skilled painters.
– D:Simple operation, automatic embryo insertion, start with 1 push button, all the thing errors are displayed。
– E: Quality: Taiwan porcelain export electrical components, Taiwan 10-inch touch screen, material presses manufactured by ROSTR Switzerland.
– Use of stainless steel and nozzle both meet national standard 304 and the thickness is 3 mm.
– 5 mm metal plate
– Spray paint powder metal surface sheet
– 15KW vacuum pump is manufactured in Taiwan.
– The main parts of the electrical parts are from Taiwanese firm Shihlin
– The main control of the device is PLC, the operating interface is a 10-inch touch screen, showing all the device operating parameters, simple operation.
– Control, operate the device in a simple way
– Automatic cleaning, to shorten the time to change paint quickly
– Automatic paint recall to solve complex activities of employees.
– The device is adjusted by Taiwan Shihlin inverter is very convenient and fast.
Water-based paint can be sprayed in any color
CONVEYOR 3 METERS
Main purpose: Used to collect dry materials, reduce the contact of employees with UV light tubes, and improve production efficiency.
– The frame is made of thick steel and welded with CO2 protection.
– Increase of medium pressure material
|Conveyor width||: 300 mm|
|Working thickness||: 10-80 mm|
|Minximum working length||: 800 mm|
|Size machine||: 3000 mm × 420 mm × 1100 mm|
VACUUM SPRAYER: RVC 250
|Smallest machining length||: 450 mm|
|Largest machining width||: 250 mm|
|Largest machining thickness||: 80 mm|
|Smallest machining thickness||: 5 mm|
|Fan power||: 15 KW (inverter)|
|Conveyor capacity||: 0.75 KW|
|Feeding speed||: 0-60 m/min|
|Heating power||: 3 KW×1 (2)|
|Total drain||: 18 KW – 380 V|
|Weight||: 1000 kgs|
machine operation video
See more: FINISHING LINE