Robot sanding machine is equipped with a high-precision robot to solve problems related to scratches and can be machined on grain wood.
INTRODUCTION OF ROBOT SANDING MACHINE
Features of wood sanding machine
The high-precision robotic unit is capable of resolving problems related to scratches that may occur while machining the wood against the grain. Additionally, it can smooth surfaces with multiple levels and small internal corners.
- Control Force, a patented system located inside the robotic unit, intelligently measures the amount of abrasive pressure applied to the panel, providing a level of sensitivity similar to that of an artisan but with the accuracy and consistency of precision mechanics.
- This robotic unit offers the freedom to machine the panel with grain in any orientation, increasing the number of contact points and producing ultra-high-quality surface finishes.
- The new Opera R technology can machine elements with different levels, such as the inner side of profiles, five-part doors, rebated window frames, and more.
- The dust-free system, housed in the robotic unit, removes all dust during the machining operation, improving the quality of the finish and the work environment.
The tool-holder station has eight positions, allowing for quick, automated tool changes while the machine is running.
Specifications of sanding machine for wood
|Maximum operating width
|: 760 mm
|Max. machinable thickness
|: 60 mm
|: 2 – 10 m/phút
|: 6 bar
|: 3650 kg
|Robot loading capacity
|: 12 kg
|: 2535 x 3105 x 2300 mm
LATEST ROBOT SANDING MACHINE PRICE
To receive the fastest and fastest price list for new Biesse sanding machines, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0903 600 113
- Website: www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
- Address to see the machine in direct operation: 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City.
We can advise you on some of the best European woodworking machines available today or machines that are suitable in price and meet the production needs of your workshop.