Mini round pole milling machine CF 18
Introduction of mini round pole milling machine
– Cuts square wood into dowels, with working range from Ø6 to Ø18mm in diameter.
– Ideally suited to make dowels for jointing work in desk, chair and furniture assembly.
– Combine milling and spiral fluting in one pass of feed, that gives a superior method of jointing, more rigid than plan dowels.
– A valuable unit that turns your waste wood sticks into a useful dowels.
– Easy movement from one job site to another.
– Used together with CF-36 Dowel crosscut and chamfering machine that will be a complete set of perfect mechanism for marking dowels.
– Dust proof switch.
– Patented adjustable stick holding device No.54684.
|Range of working diameter||Ø 6 – 18 mm|
|Min.of working length||240 mm|
|Max. of working length||Unlimeted|
|Feed speed||6 m/min|
|Machine size||560 x 440 x 580 mm|
|Packing size||620 x 500 x 750 mm|
|Net weight||65 kg|
|Gross weight||90 kg|
See more: DOWEL MAKING MACHINE