High frequency wooden frame joining machine – SM DB62H400
Introduction of high frequency wooden frame joining machine
Features of high frequency wooden frame joining machine
- It is suitable for fast bonding combination of wooden frames, used in boxes, photo frames, drawers, cabinets, furniture cabinet doors, wooden doors and other fields, and ensures the processing accuracy.
- High precision, using Taiwan imported ball screw and precision linear guide (Note: non-linear axis), and
- It is precisely controlled by the motor, and the diagonal error after the frame is less than 0.5 mm, which greatly improves the work efficiency.
- High efficiency: It only takes a few seconds to dozens of seconds to heat and cure the glue, which is convenient for flow operation.
- High quality: No need for gun nails, which avoids complicated processes such as ash filling in the later stage. The glue is quickly glued by high-frequency heating under the pressure of 10-12kg/cm2, which ensures the bonding strength of the glued surface, and the original process mainly uses screws. Or the tolerance of the wood tenon hole (usually small hole and large tenon) ensure the strength of the frame, and the strength of the glued surface is not high.
- Convenient operation: It is very convenient to adjust the size of the group frame, and it is automatically adjusted. There are two modes of operation, manual and automatic. There are 12 kinds of assembly size data on the automatic interface. You can directly select the wooden frame of different sizes, and you don’t need to make zero adjustment, and you can correct the five sets of data at any time.
- Stable performance: The ball screw and precision guide rail imported from Taiwan are used, which are resistant to wear, long service life and high precision.
- Adopt large touch screen man-machine interface, PLC automatic control, complete parameter display, including pressure, current, heating time, cooling time, etc., easy to operate, is the most advanced high-frequency frame equipment in the world.
- Low cost: the power consumption of one frame is only 0.003-0.2 degrees.
Specifications of high frequency wooden frame joining machine
|Max. processing range||: 1900 x 700 mm|
|Min. processing range||: 200 x 200 mm|
|Max. processing height||: 400 mm|
|High frequency maximum input power||: 8 kw|
|High frequency maximum oscillation power||: 5 kw|
|Pressing mode||: Motor for square, precision ball screw|
|Control System||: PLC|
|Machine size||: 3150 x 1350 x 1800 mm|
|Net weight||: 1000 kg|
See more: Clamp carrier machine – SMMY 2500 8
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline : 0903 600 113
- Website : www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
You can also come directly to our factory at: 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to directly see the operation process of the series woodworking machines