It is an important part of today’s industrial brush sanding machines.
– Brush abrasive shaft is designed with a variety of different specifications. Depending on the model, the brush shaft specification is different.
– The sanding shaft is mounted around, when installed in the machine, the sanding shaft will move to start sanding for the wood quickly and effectively.
– The abrasive shaft is designed with a variety of different specifications, length and length. The sanding roller consists of a horizontal sanding roller, a vertical sanding roller and a 360-degree rotating disc.
– The sanding shafts are specially designed, suitable for most industrial sanding machines today.
Advantages of brush axis
– Imported from Taiwan, produced on modern technology lines.
– The shaft is solidly designed, stable and durable.
– Easy to use, simple to assemble and disassemble.
– Outstanding working capacity, suitable for high rotation speed, …
You need to order sanding machine components please contact 0903 600 113 for the fastest advice and quotation.