Automatic sanding machine is used for processing complex details and can combine different types of sanders for efficiency
Introducing the automatic belt sander
Features of 2 – band sander
- The sanding rounded edges has a touchscreen interface that makes it easy to operate and user-friendly.
- It can utilize different types of abrasives to achieve high efficiency during the machining process.
- The movement of the sanding pad is controlled by a servo motor.
- Moreover, the sanding pad can adjust the up and down time to prevent the edges of the workpiece from sagging.
- It also comes equipped with a set of workpiece crushing rollers that make it more convenient to process products.
Specifications of automatic belt sander
|Max. Working width||: 1300 mm|
|Min. Working length||: 400 mm|
|Working thinkness||: 10 – 80 mm|
|Motor power of sanding belt||: 3Kw x 2 pcs|
|Motor power of feeding||: 1.5Kw|
|Motor power of servo||: 0.75kW x 2 pcs|
|Motor power of lifting||: 0.75kW|
|Feeding Speed||: 1-2 m/min|
|Total Power||: 9.75 kW|