6 spindles brush sanding machine has a 2-way product sanding mechanism and is used to sand many products such as composite doors, molded doors, and interior parts… or used to sand primer and finish polish.
Introduction of 6 spindles brush sanding machine
Features of 6 spindles brush sanding machine
- Vertical and horizontal sanding – specially designed for solid doors, composite doors, molded doors, and interior details.
- PLC control system, each sanding cluster flexibly combines, height and speed can be adjusted to suit all needs.
- The products is flexible and suitable for many shapes and profiles: flat, convex, concave, slit, edge.
- The irregular curve sanding machine can connect to automatic production lines, to reduce production costs, and increase productivity and business efficiency.
Detail of 6 spindles brush sanding machine
- Flexible horizontal rotating brush sanding shaft
- 360-degree rotating disc brush sanding shaft specialized for contour sanding
- Brush sanding shaft rotates along the conveyor belt direction
- The sanding shafts are independently designed for convenient sanding change
- Touch control screen, easy-to-use interface.
- Vacuum conveyor belt is suitable for many products with short shapes.
Specifications of 6 spindles brush sanding machine
|Max. width of workpiece||: 1300 mm|
|Min. length of workpiece||: 350 mm|
|Max processing height||: 10 – 200 mm|
|Height of working table||: 850 mm|
|Screw roller motor||: 1.5 kw x 2|
|Horizontal roller motor||: 0.75 kw x 2|
|Disc brush motor power||: 0.75 kw x 2|
|Conveyor motor||: 1.5 kw|
|Voltage||: 380 V/ 50 Hz|
|Dust collector||: 150 mm x 5 psc|
|Machine size||: 4330 x 2200 x 2100 mm|
|Net weight||: 3800 kg|
Video of 6 spindles brush sanding machine
Latest 6 spindles sanding brushes for wood machine price
If you need a sanding machine, look no further than Quoc Duy. We can help you find the latest models that cater to a diverse range of needs. Our selection includes auto-turning sander machines, manual sanding machines for irregular wood, four-faced special sanders, 9 spindles brush sanding machine, and more.
To determine which machine would best suit your requirements, please refer to the following details:
If you’d like to see our advanced machines in action, you’re welcome to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City.