5 axis CNC machining center features a five-way motion design that makes it easy to process complex profile products with synchronous quality finishing, resulting in improved product quality and lower costs.
INTRODUCING 5 AXIS CNC MACHINING CENTER
Features of cnc 5 axis machine
- CNC machines are capable of performing multiple functions such as milling, drilling, cutting, and more. They can effectively process products that have 3D curved profiles and complex shapes.
- The vacuum worktable is used to securely hold the workpiece during machining and can operate independently with high flexibility.
- A 5-axis CNC machining center is capable of fast working speeds and high accuracy, moving in 5 different directions to process a variety of products and increase productivity.
- The system is optimized to streamline production processes and uses genuine imported high-quality components.
- The OSAI control system ensures efficient and reliable operation.
Specifications of 5 axis cnc machining
|: 1130 x 1170mm x2pcs
|X Axis travel
|Y Axis travel
|Z Axis travel
|Distance between two column
|Working speed X Axis
|Working speed Y Axis
|Working speed Z Axis
|Rotation C Axis
|: continuous rotation
|: 6 bar
|Servo motor X Axis
|Servo motor Y Axis
|Servo motor Z Axis
|Servo motor A Axis
|Servo motor C Axis
See more: 5 AXIS CNC WOODWORKING MACHINE – M9.4 0812 2
DETAIL OF CNC MACHINING 5 AXIS
LATEST 5 AXIS CNC MACHINING CENTER PRICE
With over 20 years of experience in the woodworking machinery industry, Quoc Duy offers a wide array of CNC machining centers that cater to various production needs.
These include 4D plywood cutting machines, 2-table CNC machining centers, and CNC milling machining centers. Our experienced technical team is committed to providing dedicated support, from machine handover to operational instructions.
If you have any questions about our 5-axis CNC machining center line, we encourage you to get in touch with us. You can reach us through the following contact details for consulting support and the fastest quote:
For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we welcome you to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. Here, you can witness the operating process of our state-of-the-art machines.