3 axis brush sander is ideal for sanding a variety of shapes including flat, convex, concave, slots, and edges, resulting in a smooth and even finish.
Introduction of 3 axis brush sander
Features of 3 axis brush sander
- Vertical and horizontal sanding – specially designed for solid doors, composite doors, molded doors, and interior details.
- The irregular curve sanding machine suitable for all needs from coarse to fine scrubbing. Rub smooth – smooth – even – perfect beauty.
- Suitable for many shapes and profiles: flat, convex, concave, slit, edge.
- Scrubs without blemishes, no white edges, no fading when priming.
- Reduce costs, and double productivity.
- Specialized for scrubbing before priming and scrubbing to remove primer.
Structure of 3 axis brush sander
- 2 brush sanding shafts rotate vertically on the conveyor belt.
- 1 row of shafts (4 brush wheels) for flexible, horizontally rotating sanding brushes.
Specifications of 3 axis brush sander
|Max. Working width||: 1300 mm|
|Max. Working thickness||: 100 mm|
|Conveyor motor||: 1.5 kw|
|Conveyor speed||: 6 – 12 m/min|
|Vertical roller motor||: 2 x 1.5 kw|
|Vertical roller number||: 2 set|
|Dia. Vertical roller||: Ø 380|
|Disk running machine motor||: 1 x 0.75 Hp|
|No. Of disk||: 14 pcs|
|Total power||: 11.5 kw|
|Blow dust speed||: 22 – 30 m/s|
|Net weight||: 3300 kgs|
|Machine size||: 2300 x 2350 x 2000 mm|
VIDEO OF OPERATION OF A 3-RROW AXLE BRUSH SANDING MACHINE
Latest 3 axis brush sander price
At Quoc Duy, we offer a wide range of sanding machine, including rotation brush sander machine, 3-sided sanders for wooden door frames, 4-axis rotation brush sander machines, and 6-inch brush sanders. Our experienced sales specialists will work with you to find the perfect solution that meets your specific needs and budget.
To get in touch with us, you can:
You’re also welcome to visit our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see our machines in action.
Quoc Duy is dedicated to providing high-quality and reliable woodworking machine at the best possible prices. We’re always ready to help you find the perfect machine for your needs.