SQUARE MOTICERS CHISEL WITH BIT
– It is imported from Taiwan with modern standard production line.
– Drill bits are often used on portable wood drills, table drills, or high-end machines with the task of drilling to create negative tenon holes.
– With a modern production line, the drill bit brings high sharpness, creates square tenon hole accurately, beautiful cut lines, high aesthetics.
– Constructions square moticers chisel with bit.
– It is composed of 2 parts. Consists of 1 square outside and inside is a spiral drill. The spiral drill performs the task of drilling negative tenon holes, milling and breaking wood inside.
– It is imported on a modern line, imported directly by Quoc Duy and distributed to customers.
In order to meet the needs of each customer. Some specifications are provided by Quoc Duy on the market today:
1/2 ″ (12.7mm)
3/8 ″ (9.5mm)
1/4 ″ (6mm)
5/16 ″ (8mm)
7/16 ″ (11mm)
5/8 ″ (16mm)
3/4 ″ (19mm)