SPIRAL CUTTER HEAD
Spiral cutter head is more and more widely used in the market today.
– Designed to be more flexible, as it is distributed point by point on each blade. The ends of the ends can be adjusted to suit the type of wood planing.
– Besides, some parameters to identify high quality tools: ability to cut at high speed, cutting angle and sharpness of the knife, depth of cutting, …
– Specially designed, suitable for most of the wood planers on the market today.
– The advantage is that the planing speed is faster, the surface after shedding is smoother, …
– Reduce other tool change time as with conventional straight tool shaft.
– The knife shaft is firmly designed, the operation is always stable, the lowest stable noise.
– The blades are designed in a torsion direction, ensuring superior planing performance, making the planing surface smoother.
– The knife shaft is made of solid alloy, ensuring stable operation of the machine.
– The blade used for spiral cutter head is popular today.
- 14 x 14 x 2.0 x 4 mm
- 15 x 15 x 2.5 x 4 mm.
SPECIFICATION SPIRAL CUTTER HEAD
|Item No.||Item No.|
|14 x 14 x 2.0||15 x 15 x 2.5|