RUBBER POWER FEEDER ROLLER WHEELS
Edge laminating machine edge rollers are an indispensable part in today’s automatic edge laminating machines,
– The roller is composed of 2 main parts: the inner core and the rubber coating outside.
+ The inner core is made of steel and high quality bearings.
+ The outside is covered with rubber layer with different thickness and shape depending on different edge gluing machines.
– The rubber roller is responsible for securing the workpiece during the edge gluing process.
– Other names when talking about draft rollers: copy wheel, embryo roller, …
– Designed with good heat resistance, high pressure resistance. Rollers help to keep the workpiece in balance, without deviation during machining.
– The outer rubber coating is made from good rubber, so it is resistant to abrasion and can withstand friction.
Notes and Specification of spreader roller
– When choosing the blank roller, it must match the line of edge gluing machine that you are using
– Ensuring the quality of the rollers, workpieces without cracking the outer rubber layer and inner core
– When the roller is loose, the roller needs to be replaced to ensure quality product in the production process.